Re: [OM] 8mm FE questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 8mm FE questions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:14:18 -0700
Sounds like you need an OMPC(40) with ESP metering turned on. It compensates for just that kind of problem quite well. Others will doubtless be able to give the requested advice for use with a 4Ti.

Moose

iwert wrote:

I recently acquired an 8mm fisheye, what a wonderfull piece of glass.
I have some questions using it however:

When using it on an OM4Ti on auto, I suppose I won't get correct exposures
using center weighed readings, since there only is a 23mm image circle, and
the rest is black (which the computer wants to turn into grey...? so I get
overexposure?)