Re: [OM] RE: Cosina made lenses (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Cosina made lenses (OT)
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:38:50 -0400
Cc: <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I think it says the Cosina 100 f/3.5 lens by itself (objkten?) can give a
reproduction ratio of 1:2 and reach 1:1 some other way,
probably with an (mit dem?) adapter, ala the Series 1 90.

"Es besitzt ein optischen Mabstab von 1:2 zu den Objkten und mit dem
mitgelieferten Vorsatzachromat sogar ein AbbildungsmaBstab von
1:1."

I couldn't copy and paste the text but I typed it as best I could from:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2933199545

Like I said, the picture has a Nikon indexing prong.  The e*ay auction appears
to have a link to an article from "foto magazin"
dated April 1995 under the Soligor name.

As the German soldier on Laugh-In so often said as he spied on Goldie from
behind a potted fern,
'Veeeee-ry eeen-tereestink.'

Lama

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>