Re: [OM] I've got myself in a mess because

Subject: Re: [OM] I've got myself in a mess because
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 01:03:15 -0700
Somewhere on the carpet is a little ~1mm ball bearing. That little spring
fits into a little hole, and the ball bearing sits on top of it. The
aperture ring has little notches or slots cut across it in one spot, and as
each of those notches slides past that little spring-loaded ball, the
aperture ring has a 'detent' and clicks into place. You can find a new
little ball bearing of that approximate size at a good hobby shop, in the
model radio race cars section, or the model airplanes section. Buy a couple
or a pack of 10, they're easy to drop. I use a small dab of grease to hold
the ball in place while fitting everything else into place. Is this by any
change a 50/1.4 with serial # over 1.1million?
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...