Re: [OM] My new/old Zuiko-hauler

Subject: Re: [OM] My new/old Zuiko-hauler
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:27:52 -0700
Jan -- This sounds fascinating, but I got about this far into it and decided
that my dial-up at 56K wasn't going to let me take a look... I know, I know,
I should have cable/DSL, but its not in the budget now.

Any chance you can post a quick web page with a few smallish still pics,
just so we slowpokes can look? I think I have a concept of what you did, but
I'm curious to see the details. One of my 'long term future plans' is to do
a circuit of Crater Lake, with time for pictures and enjoying the view...
maybe 2-3 days would do it.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...