Re: [OM] jonequinn $$$$$$$

Subject: Re: [OM] jonequinn $$$$$$$
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:46:00 -0700
Well, that's good I guess, since I already have mine, which is an ex+ or better. What amazes me is that he doesn't even mention whether it has the special front cap or not. The way that front element sticks out, you have to protect it. Mine came with the cap, but I much prefer to keep the 49-72mm adapter/hood on all the time. The one I bought came with caps, hood, generic cap for the hood and nice aftremarket case that fits it perfectly with hood on. Once you buy this one, you still need caps (maybe), adapter/hood and a case. The cap is still available for $30, the 49-72 is not, so price is uncertain, but those 2 items and a case can easily add another $80-100. Even at the starting bid, that brings the cost to make it fully usable up to say $750. If it goes near the BIN, mine starts heading for fang territory.

Moose

C.H.Ling wrote:

It the lens is in Excellent Plus or above the starting price is not high, the
BIN is a little high though.