Re: [OM] Olympus in the Movies

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus in the Movies
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:58:06 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/2003 10:51:45 PM Central Standard Time,
danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Are you the Bill that also has a Tamron 180mm f/2.5?
Yes, it is sitting in my kit on an OM 2S right now.  Tamron makes/made some
great lens of which I have a number.  The Zuikos way out number the Tamrons in
the stash closet.  Truth be known, there are a number of third party lens
makers who made some great lens for our beloved OMs. Tamron, Tokina AT-X,
Kiron,
Vivitar and others come to mind.  Bill Barber