Re: [OM] Frustrations of the Web for image display

Subject: Re: [OM] Frustrations of the Web for image display
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 06:27:18 +0100
Lovely photos Moose. The most interesting ones, for me at any rate, are the ones with the muted lighting. The White Sprites, pretty as they are, look a little ordinary, whereas the Irises look really interesting. That Kiron lens seems to work very well; is it a "macro"?

All the pages came up really well, and the portrait format images just fitted on my 17" monitor set at 1024 x 768 (except that the navigation buttons and caption were excluded if I had the image complete), but the landscapes could have been bigger if you had wanted. For me, it is sizing that takes the time and organisation, especially if there are portraits as well as landscape.

Chris