Re: [OM] XA at a reasonable BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] XA at a reasonable BIN
From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 00:20:54 -0600
John and Julie Ockman wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2930655782&category=3333

 Thanks for the pointer! I didn't actually get that one, as it's 'ship to US
only', but it did prompt me to do a check, and I grabbed a different one for
$70 -- no flash, but I still have the A11 from the XA that the 'repair'
place around here broke, so now I should be back finding ranges any day now.

 I didn't realise how much I liked the XA until I thought about the prospect
of not having it and was trying to work out what I'd replace it with.. A
mjuII/stylus epic is probably closest as far as size goes, but I'd miss the
aperture control too much.

 -- dan