RE: [OM] jonequinn $$$$$$$

Subject: RE: [OM] jonequinn $$$$$$$
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:31:30 -0500
OM gear isn't hard to find, especially if you have the time to look, unlike
most of us that have a "real" job.  I"ll be he has a network of camera stores,
pawn shops, and estate sale pickers that feed him gear.  He also trolls Ebay
and the other auction sites with robots hunting for BIN's to snap up.

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost