Re: [OM] Getting rid of engraving (was KEH Bargain = silvernose?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting rid of engraving (was KEH Bargain = silvernose?)
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:22:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

Yes, I've used airbrushes to do shoot numerous bodies.    You can usually get
normal automotive lacquers "computer matched" to whatever color sample you
choose (outside the San Francisco Bay Area, that is) and with good preparation
they'll stick pretty well.  Just remember to keep everything spotless and build
the color slowly through many light layers.

Bill Latham

Titoy <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Can the typical badger airbrush be used for lacquer based paints? As against
water based ones?