Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak Elite Chrome ISO 100
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:02:37 +0800
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 6/10/2003 10:17:32 PM Central Standard Time, NSURIT@xxxxxxx writes:

Albatross original post

Ain't spellcheck great! Albert, please forgive me, you big bird. Bill Barber

Now I'm a bird!  I'm a plane!!  I'm.. Superman!!  hehehe

don't worry about it, you were just gettin' sober, that's all. A few more slags of beer will cure that. ;-)

I like provia, I don't really like velvia all that much. I would like to find something in between. The EB100 seems very fine grained from what I have seen, but less punchy, and so I should have good experiences with it. We'll see.

I find Velvia + my polarizer to be WAY too saturated..

Albatross.  errr.. Albert