Re: [OM] QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]

Subject: Re: [OM] QuickTime [Was: OT Re: My new/old Zuiko-hauler]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:14:55 -0300
on 10/06/2003 23:54, Jan Steinman at Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I think you have a problem with your video card. As an hardware/software
> engineer and licensed ham for many years, I can't imagine how software would
> "pick up RF frequency noise." But perhaps I simply lack imagination... :-)
But Jan, it works o.k. with QT3... the beautiful Avid must be right, it's a
software/hardware mismatch I think. 'Nowhere' is *my* lack of imagination,
but disabling the TV/radio cards but not the camcoder does not improve the
situation. Anyway I'm happy with 8.6. I'm talking of QTPlayer (MoviePlayer)
BTW, after clean install of 8.5 and then 8.6, QT icons remained as modified
by QT4, and a warnin to upgrade shows quen clicking on them. IT still shows
like a file helper of OE5, but not of Communicator 4.7 funny isn't it? NComm
warns me to upgrade when I log-in to watch your work, but only its plugin
should... QT*is everywhere* :))

Thanks

Fernando

--
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.