RE: [OM] Goodbye for now !

Subject: RE: [OM] Goodbye for now !
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:57:01 -0700
Peter;

Fond farewell.  I'm quite jealous.  Japan is a lovely country.  Try to get
out of the megalopolis of the South, think about going up North.  There is
much to see and experience on the North of Honshu. (Aomori, Ryusendo caves,
Hachinohe, Lake Towada (apologies for all the miss-spells that are probably
in there).  And there aren't quite so many people.

My 0.02 worth,
Jim