[OM] Oly 35SP

Subject: [OM] Oly 35SP
From: spkrone@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:50:48 GMT
Hello,

Hoping some of you could help with a few oddball items.

I have been using the Oly 35SP for quite a few years now and would like to know
if you could add an wide angle lens to the exsisting lens 49mm thread - sort of
in the way you do with the E-10 wide angle adapters; obviously adding an
accessory finder to the hotshoe.

Also is there anyone out there that is capable of painting a Oly35Sp, I don't
mean slopping paint on - I would want it to look factory, except in Olive Green
(its my favorite camera for taking Fly Fisning).

One last thing:  I have been out of the Oly 35mm SLR equipment circles for
quite some time, but have a few bodies/Drive/lens left over from my kit.  I
have been looking at the Auctions for the last few day's and can say that I
have been thinking it would be better to just keep them and give them to my son
than to sell them; the market being so depressed.  What does a OM4-T Blk, MD-2,
OM2-n bring these days?