Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:44:11 -0500
25+ years ago my girlfriend (now wife) had a neighbor who was a retired AP
photographer.  He believed the only "real" professional camera was a 4x5
Speedgraphic -- unless there was something bigger at hand.  "Roll film is for
sissies!" he's say.  It goes around, doesn't it?

Of course, in a few years those of us who worship "silver-sensitive emulsion"
over digital will seem as obsolete to the youngsters following behind us.