Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:32:21 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Albert (et al),
> You wrote.
> > Moose,
> >
> > My gf's uncle, is a photographer..  Or actually, he's more of a
> > "equipmentphile" than a photographer..
> >
> > He's got a Leica and hassy setup..  I'm somehow, (without seeing any of
> > his pictures, am suppose to be impressed).
> >
> > I was laughed at as a "mere boy who is just playing with toys and not
> > serious photographic equipment" because I own an OM instead of a Leica
> > or Hassey.  Bah!
>
>  Just ignore them and get on with making the best photos you know how.
> That's the only answer that matters in the long run.

I have seen Albert repeatly mentioned how his 35mm Olympus shots are better
than other's Hass or Leica shots,  I think he can't jump out of it, he seems
still very admire about the high price system.  Years ago I once was in that
stage until I have built up over 25 different Zuikos and REALLY make some
good works. Under his situation there is only two ways to go, either buy
more Zuikos (the really best one) or sell them all (I remember he only got a
50/1.8 and Tokina 90 so change system is not a big deal) and save money for
the Leica and MF.

C.H.Ling