Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question

Subject: Subject: Re: [OM] Ap prefire question
From: "Fast Primes" <fast_primes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:39:27 -0400
I bought the Contax G black system (G2+28+45+90+accessories) off ebay. In any event, it is far less in cost than an equivalent Leica system and even Leicaphiles acknowledge that the lenses are as good as Leica, if slightly different in "flavor".

fast_primes

All that bothered me about the Contax was the initial difficulty in getting a black system and the lack of spot metering.

fast_primes

I would have thought the 2nd mortgage price tag would have been a slight
bother  ;-)

Albert