Re: [OM] EX+ with box or New-old-stock?

Subject: Re: [OM] EX+ with box or New-old-stock?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:40:29 -0400
Okay, if it's not complete I'll open it.... <pause>

<sigh>

My salesperson, Israel, did his job.  He wrote down my instructions correctly
("Must say 'Made in Japan' on the filter ring").  They
are on the invoice but this is not a "MiJ" lens.  I don't want it so I'll make
it available to you guys for $25 (plus shipping).  It
really is a EX+ 50mm f/1.8 with pristine Oly front and rear caps.  The lens sn
is 1,222,3xx but the box says L. No 1964648.  If
nobody here buys it within 24 hours, I'll return it Adorama for exchange
towards what I want.  Fair?

Lama

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>