Re: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle...

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm in the middle of a internal struggle...
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:09:51 -0400
Comments on your two choices.

1) You have 50mm focal length perspective* covered, and 90mm, and macro.
   The 50/2 is very nice, but what's it going to give you besides the
   ability to carry both 50mm FL and macro in one lens? It's a little
   easier to get the extension for 1X with the 50mm, but the 90 gives
   more working room.

2) The GSW690III will be a different experience as it's not SLR, and will
   make very nice images, but make sure you know what you're going to
   do with the 6x9 transparencies or negs.

Or maybe you just need to *do* one of these and get it out of your system (I
can relate to that). Then if it isn't a life-altering experience, sell it
and buy the other. And you can sell that too. Just don't let it get in the
way of making photographs.

Still think rental is easier if you have that option... personally I dislike
the hassle of selling.

Andrew