[OM] HELP!! Am I screwed for my trip?

Subject: [OM] HELP!! Am I screwed for my trip?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:30:22 +0800
So I'm trying to clean the dust off my OM in preparation for my trip IN TWO DAYS..

And I pop the focus screen out, and see if that's what is dirty.. Well, I (for some god unknown reason) try to clean it. And now it's very dark and cloudy! Warm water and soap! I thought that was suppose to do the trick, no??

Anything I can do now to to salvage the situation?? PLEASE don't tell me I'm going to be OM'less for my trip!

And no, I'm just about the only person in Taiwan with an OM.. I can't find another screen!!
Why do I do this to myself!!

Albert