Re: [OM] 50/3.5 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/3.5 Macro
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 21:32:50 +0100
Aren't such flowers lovely to photograph.  Thanks for showing it Johnny.

Chris
On Tuesday, Jun 10, 2003, at 21:24 Europe/London, Johnny Johnson wrote:

If you find that you like photographing flowers you might consider specializing in wildflowers. The hiking to find them is great exercise and they grow in some pretty neat places. I've been photographing some of the ones that are found in my home state of Georgia and you can find the results at: <http://home.attbi.com/~jjohnso4/Wildflowers/index.htm>

In my case I'm not trying so much for artistic content as I am documenting the flower and leaf shapes to aid in identification. So, while I think that some of the shots are pleasing there are a number of them that will probably make some people cringe. :-)

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
