[OM] 1-4 FEASCO

Subject: [OM] 1-4 FEASCO
From: "daniel" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:09:55 -1000
Did everybody fall out of the stupid tree lately?
KEH screwed up my ordered on a 1-4 screen last week, set me a 1-13,
being taking care of and still waiting now with 2 1-13!
Here's the kicker. I SUPOSSALY got one off the net from a guy and guess
what? HE ALSO SENT ME A 1-13!
What the hell, doesn't anyone check?
I've got 1-13's coming out of my !&%$#.
So here I am still with no 1-4 screens
What's with the 1-13 coming to me I'll never know unless the number 4
turned into 13 for everyone and I missed the memo.
Now I got 3 of them BUT NO 1-4
Lesson; ask the seller to check twice no 3 times, no how about 13 times?
Dan