RE: [OM] HELP!! Am I screwed for my trip?

Subject: RE: [OM] HELP!! Am I screwed for my trip?
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:09:20 -0500
The screens aren't quite as delicate as it sounds.  I manged to pop a 2-13
out of my -4t and plop it on the wet asphalt pavement on Oahu's north shore
last fall.  I picked it up, rinsed it from a bottle of drinking water, dryed
it quickly with a microfiber lens cloth, popped it back in (more carefully
seating it) and pressed on.  Haven't touched it since, and the view is fine.

I think the advice to continue rinsing in clean water is good.  Good luck.

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com