Re: [OM] As seen on the bay

Subject: Re: [OM] As seen on the bay
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:20:14 -0700
The DIY solution will absolutely work. The Oly one is really nicely made, with long springs surrounding the wire where it comes out of the plugs to keep it from kinks and wear. But it isn't worth anything like what this price from a functional standpoint. Probably the M. Grip Cord 2, with 2 right angle plugs and a little longer is really rare compared to the M. Grip Cord 1 (My box just says M. Grip Cord, with out the numeral '1').

Moose

Steve Goss wrote:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2934294316&category=29967>
Six bids already, get yours in quick.

Really, though, what is it these people know that I don't? It's just two right angle sub-mini plugs and a couple of inches of cable. All parts available at Radio Shack.