Re: [OM] Prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Prints
From: Kurt Klein <acetone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
I keep all of my slides and hand number them.  They are not categorized,
but are generally stored in slide files (each one holding ~750 slides).  I
have Excel spreadsheets that include a description of every slide and are
color coded so I can easily grab the slides I want for a slide show.  I
can sort the list by subject, too, such as "flower, yellow" or "Denali
NP."

When I took prints, I put them in a shoe box.  Each set of prints would
have a tab with the date and subject.  Good ones made it to a photo album.
Negatives were placed in plastic sheets and put in a 3-ring binder.

Kurt