(Re: [OM] ( OM ) digital + contrast (was back from NZ)

Subject: (Re: [OM] ( OM ) digital + contrast (was back from NZ)
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:04:12 +0200
op 13-06-2003 21:58 schreef Roger Mogford op r.w.mogford@xxxxxxxxxx:

> I have an Om4ti and a C5050 . I have taken the cC5050 tramping with me
> recently and have got some good photos but like Bernd I am having trouble
> with shots where there is too much contrast.
> Thanks
> Roger Mogford

Contrast and digital is a known problem, it can be solved however by taking
two exactly the same pictures, but with an other + or - compensation, one
for the highlights, one for the shadows, then, at home you can photoshop the
images together.  (btw this works for film as well, when scanning)

Iwert.