Re: [OM] Oh no....

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh no....
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:15:16 -0500
Bill,
Ensure everyone in the family gets their share of attention . . . some quality time . . . and is given the freedom and enouragement to do what each does best. As you well know, nobody likes to be ignored or coerced into doing something they aren't suited for; everyone loves to be "stroked" from time to time for doing well at something. All they need is the opportunity and all you need to do is provide that.

Buy a brick of film and give each one a chance to take "center stage" for a while. Given the opportunity, they'll show their appreciation with excellent behavior.

-- John
P.S. It's been getting a bit crowded here too with the Tamron twins (yep, a pair of beefy 35-105/2.8's now) and the Hensel family (all very bright, indeed!) having just joined the rest of the crowd.