Re: [OM] Oh no....

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh no....
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 01:58:07 -0400
First, my credentials.  I'm a fan of Joni Mitchell & Bob Dylan, okay?  For the
lyrics, of course.

Now, Tom, this is really funny and original.  Admittedly, there are only about
5,000 people on the planet who would get ALL of these
"inside" jokes but it's still a very nice piece of writing.

Mocking "the digital family" on their "falling values" was uhh... hell, I'll
just say it:

that was brilliant.

Lama