Re: [OM] RE: Soldering

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Soldering
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:55:05 -0400
Could you design and build a voltage limiting, polarity correcting
'safe-sync' device to make it safe to use the old high trigger voltage flash
units on more modern cameras? They seem to start around $40 commercially.
Personally, I'd like to see it in-line in a PC flash cord. Or maybe draw up
a circuit and parts list and I could make one myself?

Now that's not asking much, is it?  ;-)

-Mickey