Re: [OM] 16/S16, Totally OT now!

Subject: Re: [OM] 16/S16, Totally OT now!
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:49:01 -0400
Sometimes when you have 12 classic cars, and affording a heated,
airconditioned, humidity controlled garage is not a problem to afford,
you come up with reasons to say its "neccessary"

I have 2 show cars in Long Island, NY where it snows in the Winter, and they
liberally salt the roads, not to mention I'm closer to salt
water than anyone in the midwest, and my cars are in the regular 2-car
no-nothing garage attached to my house. I have not encountered
any corrosion for the 15 years I've done that..

My un-garaged regular car.......well, that's another story. :)

Larry