Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 11:41:40 -0400
My point, which I didn't make very well, didn't have to do with battery
drain.  It's not a real issue in an OM-4.  Compare it to a Wunderbrick :)

My concern is the viability of the circuit itself.  I don't know whether
I've seen a flock of bad ones, or whether people sell them when they suspect
(or know) the circuit is bad, or what, but the percentage of failures in
the OM-4 that I see are just too high.  If it doesn't have a new circuit, I
won't buy it.

If an OM-PC dies, oh well, they're $80 or so.  If an OM-4 fails.....

Tom