Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:12:32 -0500
At 01:00 PM 6/15/03, Bill Stanke wrote:

And, maybe, and idea or too about the blasted smell <g>!

We had a problem with a different odor in my wife's car (cat urine). Try a small rubbermaid wash basin filled with charcoal briquettes. Put it behind or under the seat. Might help if you break them in half (don't crush them). Don't get them wet though. An open container of baking soda is often used to deodorize refrigerators; that might also work but don't get that wet either. You want the stuff dry to absorb the odors.

-- John