Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] The Unendurable smell of...
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:15:26 -0400
ROTFLMAO!!! Thanks for summing up in 8 succinct expectation points the essence, IMO, of what this list seems to be about. As someone said a few weeks ago, one learns the damnedest things reading this list. Very educational to say the least. My contribution is to tell you to type in the phrase "mothball smell" into Google and get back, as I did, 199 results for you to peruse. You also might try getting hold of a copy of "Hints by Heloise" and seeing if you can find relief there.

Good luck,

Gary