Re: [OM] Jonequinn is not alone...

Subject: Re: [OM] Jonequinn is not alone...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 00:45:39 -0700
I did notice that the Vivitar 135mm lens is the Close Focus Telephoto, which
is quite a nice lens... 135/2.8 and it goes to 1:2 without any extension
tubes needed. I don't think that tips the balance of the whole package quite
up to this fellows price expectation, but that -is- a very fine lens...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...