Re: [OM] In Defen[s,c]e of the OM4[] [was] plain OM4 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] In Defen[s,c]e of the OM4[] [was] plain OM4 questions
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:06:15 +0200
My OM4 cells last 3-6 months but they're not so expensive that I'd avoid an
OM4.
The other things that probably cause my cells to expire prematurely are:
- frequent use of self-timer (I prefer s-t than cable-release on tripod)
- frequent long exposures (f/22 + Velvia + pol-filter = multi-second
exposures)
- leaving T-32 on camera, powered up ready for that grab-shot (ready light