Re: [OM] Paris Air Show...

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris Air Show...
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:01:09 +0100
Quite! The aural narcotic which is the Olympus. Beautiful! I must chastise you for mentioning the TSR 2. I did, stupidly forget that from my favourite aircraft of all time list, (as well as the XB-70 Valkyrie). All I can think about now are Vulcans and TSR 2s. Heaven!!!

All the best,
Gareth.

Piers Hemy wrote:

Agreed, Gareth, there are some very interesting viewpoints around a Vulcan.

For fear that bystanders observe that we are off-topic, I must point out
that Concorde uses a development of the engines designed for Vulcan, which
are (of course) Bristol ...

Olympus

Piers

PS Please no mention of TSR2!