Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] plain OM4 questions
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:42:38 -0700
As I understand it, a 4T circuit and be put in a plain 4 (2 of which I have), but is is uneconomic, as it costs more than the camera will be worth after the repair? Would this not also be the case with an out-of warranty 4T(i), or at least non mint ones?

Moose

John Hermanson wrote:

It's a matter of choice.  If a 4T fails you can still get a circuit
replacement.  If a 4 kicks it, there's less of a chance it can be saved.