Re: [OM] FS: Lots of little things

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Lots of little things
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:43:46 -0400
As I recall AC adapter 3 may have even been listed in the Oly product guide
and price list.  Dealers (and customers) often asked about them, but we
never had them for sale.  The only source was through gray market.  That was
true afaik up to mid '85.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,