[OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?

Subject: [OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:19:23 EDT
A neophyte seeks the most basic of information about the use of and
application of infrared photography with my OM cameras.  I'm more interested in
the
time than in how to build the watch.  What drives this question is the photo
club
to which I belong has infrared as one of their monthly special contest
subjects in a month or two.  I don't need to enter in that category, however
thought
it might be interesting to give it a go and see what I might develop.  So
what do I need to know to not fog the film, get in focus images and maximize
the
dramatic affect of this film?  I'm assuming B&W film and would certainly
appreciate suggestions of which to buy.  Thanks in advance,  Bill Barber