RE: [OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?

Subject: RE: [OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:56:06 -0500
I pretty much agree.  The Kodak stock is High Speed Infrared (B&W) code HIE.
Here is an example:    http://www.peopleplacesflight.com/guadalupe.htm

I set the dial at 250 and meter through a 25A filter.  Bracket if I think of
it.  Reset the focus to the red line if I think of it - but you ought to be
shooting at f/11 or smaller and focus isn't much of an issue.  Use Kodak's
recommended development time in HC-110 dilution B.  Worry about dimpled OM
pressure plates if you're a compulsive sort.  Otherwise don't.  Here is a
very complete set of information:
http://www.cocam.co.uk/CoCamWS/Infrared/INFRARED.HTM

For subjects, foliage is good.  People are interesting.  Include some sky.
Have fun.

Gary

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com