Re: [OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?

Subject: Re: [OM] ? Infra-red photography with OMs ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:58:57 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/2003 6:32:00 PM Central Standard Time,
lamadoo@xxxxxxxx writes:

> It won't work without a #25 filter, period.  See #6 before you go to the
> store.
>  3. Load in complete darkness.

As luck would have it, I do have a 49mm R60 (R1)  49mm Olympus filter that
came with a kit somewhere along the way.  The maximum wide angle I can get from
the Zuikos is a 24mm f2.8 .  I could give that a try.  Complete darkness will
have to be my bathroom behind two doors with a towel around the bottom of the
door at night.

Thanks for the hints and I'm going to get this thing a go.  Bill Barber