Re: [OM] BG2 with 300/4.5 as a steady grip?

Subject: Re: [OM] BG2 with 300/4.5 as a steady grip?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:43:23 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/2003 12:05:18 AM Central Standard Time,
jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If that funny little thing is helpful either part of mine is missing
> and/or my imagination needs a jump start. Some people must find it
> useful  ....  any enlightenment would be appreciated.
> -jeff

Remember most of my stuff is generally shot with a tripod.  The curved part
goes toward the front of the lens, with the open part facing the camera.  My
hands are big.  The gizmo in my palm, upper part of my arm against my body,
focusing with my thumb and first two fingers.  Works for me when I'm not using
tripod.  Bill Barber