[OM] M-system 135/3.5

Subject: [OM] M-system 135/3.5
From: "Simon Gotlieb" <simong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:09:29 +1200
Hi all.

Did Olympus make a 135/3.5 for the M-system?

There's one in New Zealand for low money at the moment.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=4418040

Would be happy to act as go-between for any of you interested.

Remember, NZ dollar is worth about 60 cents US so a REAL bargain possibly...

kind regards

Simon Gotlieb

Manager, Heritage Materials Imaging Facility

National Library of New Zealand, 58-78 Molesworth Street, Wellington, New
Zealand

Phone: (64 4) 474 3040 Fax: (64 4) 474 3095 Email: simon@xxxxxxxxxx

The Cruse Scanner has arrived . . . Ask us about Australasia's best Scanner
for non-invasive scanning of Heritage Material

Visit our website at www.hmif.co.nz

 CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal professional privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. All content
is to be treated as confidential unless otherwise specified, and is not to
be forwarded to third parties without the prior permission of the author. To
do so may breach the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. If you have received this
email message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you.