RE: [OM] Paris Air Show...

Subject: RE: [OM] Paris Air Show...
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:35:43 +1000
> Julian Davies [mailto:julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> ...As far as Photography is concerned, I heard that the
> observation deck at Heathrow is now closed, and they have
> never been keen on people standing in the car - park, so
> off - site is your best bet....

I don't know if anyone maintains something similar for Heathrow,
but Sydney Airport has an "enthusiasts" website:

http://www.acay.com.au/~willt/yssy/

which has a stack of information including a detailed
"Viewing spots" guide (not to mention maps, facts, and
even a message board). I've got to try the 16R Boundary
Fence for some photos!

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz