Re: [OM] camera on my travels

Subject: Re: [OM] camera on my travels
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:15:13 -0300
on 18/06/2003 22:34, Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu at lamadoo@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I could never "follow" his text after "absolutely years".  I guess I'll give
> it another go once the MC cartridge is in place.  At the rate I'm going it
> might be 2005: the landlady wants me to move to a different unit so I might
> just get a different place all together.
Where? Try at least 4 meters width for a decent soundstage. Good luck :)

> Did you hear the rest of the text on
> LP or the new SACD?
well honestly I could never follow him either, for absolutely years, but
things improved substantially when upgraded the phono preamp. Found this
transcription on some website I forgot to bookmark and felt quite happy I
was going to understand what the hell was he saying. My Shure M24H + crappy
Kenwood turntable + Bryston BP 25P + Sennheiser HD600 do a decent job
considering English is my second language.
There are many redbook remasters of DSOTM, one of them must be the best to
follow the text before wasting your hard earned money on a SACD player. Ask
at www.audioasylum for opinions, or search their archives if interested.
Last beautiful Sunday morning was tempted by LZ Physical Graffitti, but
after switching to Ellington/Roach/Mingus quickly forgot their Presence.

> The lunatics are in my head.

Remember: "Wo Es war, soll Ich werden."

Fernando.