Re: [OM] 90/2 Zuiko vs. 90/2.8 Tamron

Subject: Re: [OM] 90/2 Zuiko vs. 90/2.8 Tamron
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:15:33 -0400
It's the bokeh baby.

I've owned all four lenses - Tamron, Tokina, Vivitar, Zuiko.

All fine lenses.  All outstanding results. All just slightly different.

Just love the 90/2.

I suspect some is that it is faster and has less depth of field. I don't use
it as a 'true' macro, to photograph bugs or anything. Mostly flowers, which
the 100/2 would probably do just as well, but the 90/2 is just buttery
smooth.  I'm still learning how to use it well and I've owned it for three
years!

Is it worth the price difference over the other three?  Probably not, but
hey, remember my email address.

Tom
From: "Fast Primes" <fast_primes@xxxxxxxxxxx>