Re: [OM] Grizzly in Jellystone?

Subject: Re: [OM] Grizzly in Jellystone?
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:33:28 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
When I lived over there I watched a movie about how the European car
manufacturers design their cars with the pedestrian in mind.
Here it is how it goes:
The front of the car is designed to hit the pedestrian somewhere in the knee
area and then roll the body on the hood.  If the speed is higher, the angle of
the windshield is designed to roll the body to the top of the car...direct
impact is avoided by all means.  So I am not surprised that the deer would have
been in the front seat...
The town I live in here in CT is considered a suburbia of New York by some and
last summer we had a bear roaming around.  It got chased by a lot of policemen
before it was able to arm itself against of being ran over...
Boris