Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X 80-200/2.8.

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina AT-X 80-200/2.8.
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:20:32 +0800
The URL shown the Tokina 80-200 has very low SQF at 135 and 200mm, to me I
consider it unusable (if the test is right). I'm a SQF believer, read lot of
pop photo reviews (unfortunately they change the rating standard since some
months or a year ago and all has lower value at 20x24), I had the Sigm*
75-300 APO UC which has SQF of 77 as 300mm, I found it to be a little soft.
SQF has to be over 80 to be good.

C.H.Ling