RE: [OM] Looking for 50mm/f2 lens

Subject: RE: [OM] Looking for 50mm/f2 lens
From: "Fast Primes" <fast_primes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:01:21 -0400
Mr. Ling,

If the lens was the sharpest of the Zuiko 50s, may I ask why you sold it? I've never had this lens either, so I'm interested in what's "special" about it. I've heard for example, that it has a "complex" bokeh, fwiw.

fast_primes

From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I once own the 50/2, it is definitely differ from all 50s, with high
contrast and you will amaze for its always sharp picture, can't say for the
50/1.4>1M and 50/1.8 MIJ. You may not see this as you don't shoot slide and
always scan negatives. Just like using a digital body, the lens is not as
important as when film is used, since the output is not that "adjustable".

C.H.Ling