[OM] Teleconverters?

Subject: [OM] Teleconverters?
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:15:30 +0800
I have a Tokina 90mmf2.5, and would love to slap on a teleconverter, and extend it a bit.. My question is, what are my options? On the Unofficial website, it looks like most of the teleconverters won't work because it sticks out, and so thus are designed only for telephotos.

Any other manufacturers make a teleconverter for the OM? Some talk of the Tamron 90mm got me thinking about it.. SP2x, is that just an adaptall thing, or is it an OM thing?

Albert